skip to main | skip to sidebar
  • navleft
  • Home
  • About
  • Posts RSS
  • Contact
  • Log In
  • navright

Add to the Beauty

"And I want to add to the beauty, To tell a better story, I want to shine with the light, That's burning up inside." - Sara Groves

Friday, March 19, 2010

filling out our homestudy application! Oh, we got our contracts for AGCI in the mail today with our orientation packet. Now, to make friends with a notary. :)
Posted by Angela Hunt at 12:02 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • I'm so foolish to believe that I can escape Your l...
      • filling out our homestudy application! Oh, we got...
      • Krankie's for a staff meeting?? That's awesome!
      • I am excited about the new shirts we're getting re...
      • Dan Thai Jazz Bistro
      • Our 6th Anniversary
      • It's a week away!!
      • At the adoption expo this morning I got to talk to...
      • Okay, today I may have found the answer to my soci...
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (29)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
 
(c)2009 Add to the Beauty . Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Submit Your Blog - Blogger Showcase