Sunday, May 3, 2009

You Are For Me

I LOVE this song. Kari Jobe has an amazing voice. Y'all need to get her CD...her heart for worship is evident in all her songs.




You Are For Me by Kari Jobe

So faithful
So constant
So loving and so true
So wonderful in all You do
You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to You.

I know that you are for me
I know that you are for me
I know that you will never
forsake me in my weakness and
I know that you have come now
even if to write upon my heart
To remind me who You are.

So patient
So gracious
So merciful and true
So powerful in all you do
You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to you.

Lord, I know that you are for me
I know that you are for me
I know that you will never
forsake me in my weakness and
I know that you have come now
even if to write upon my heart
To remind me who You are.

0 comments: