I learned to play this song about 6 months ago and didn't know how much it would speak to my heart the more I played it. I started playing it because I thought it was pretty but God has been using it to remind me of His real faithfulness to me and His ability to provide in the midst of chaos.
He's Always Been Faithful to Me
by Sara Groves
Morning by morning I wake up to find
The power and comfort of God's hand in mine
Season by season I watch Him amazed
In awe of the mystery of His perfect ways
All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me
I can't remember a trial or a pain
He did not recycle to bring me gain
I can't remember one single regret
In serving God only and trusting His hand
All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me
This is my anthem, This is my song
The theme of the stories I've heard for so long
God has been faithful He will be again
His loving compassion It knows no end
All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful
He's always been faithful
He's always been faithful to me.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"And I want to add to the beauty, To tell a better story, I want to shine with the light, That's burning up inside." - Sara Groves


0 comments:
Post a Comment