So today one of my friends from high-school/college sent me a text because he woke up this morning with my "default song" in his head. I'm not sure how long I've had a default song but as far back as I can remember. Now you're probably wondering....what is she even talking about?? Well, a default song is the song that just pops in your head when you're not really thinking about much else and when you don't already have a particular song in your head. It's not necesarily your favorite song it's just the one that always comes back. You don't even really have to hear it all that much but the tune somehow just starts. As a matter of fact, I don't remember the last time I actually heard mine (probably last Christmas). So, without further ado...here is my song:
"Good King Wenceslas looked out
On the Feast of Stephen
When the snow lay round about
Deep and crisp and even
Brightly shone the moon that night
Though the frost was cru-el
Then a poor man came in sight
Gathering winter fu---uu-el"
So there ya have it. I know it's ridiculous. So, now I want to know if you have a default song. Seriously, I can't be the only one! Post a comment with yours!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"And I want to add to the beauty, To tell a better story, I want to shine with the light, That's burning up inside." - Sara Groves


1 comments:
Not quite the same...but I sing "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins in my head when I'm having a rough day with the kids, or when they do something especially cute...etc.
Post a Comment